The FLoW $5,000 Transformational Idea Award
Win a Full Scholarship
Not ready to start a business? Have great pre-commercial research that needs exploring?
Then apply to win the Transformational Idea Award.
What it covers: pre-commercial, applied research with large potential impact but in the conceptual phase of defining how it might make a business.
A full scholarship for the winning team to attend eight week entrepreneurial program.
The 8-week program culminates with students pitching their companies created under the guidance of mentors recruited for the university to Silicon Valley venture capitalists.
Apply: online at /apply. Transformational idea teams are not required to prepare business plans.
Need Help? We have over 100 experts in technology and business development, raising capital, and market identification. All applicants must fill out a Mentor Request form on the FLoW website /need-a-mentorand FLoW will match teams with advisors after submissions close on March 2, 2015.
- Set up an account on iStart
- March 2, 2015: Submission Date
- March 3 - 8, 2015: Round 1 Judging, Mentors assigned
- March 9 - April 3, 2015: Prepare ten-slide presentation
- April 10, 2015 SoCal and NorCal Semi-Finals: Present to TIA Judging Panels
- May 13, 2015: Finals presentation in Los Angeles
For more information please contact us.